Prefabricated Steel Reinforcement
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 1 - 3MtrFrom £37.14 exc. VAT
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 2 - 3MtrFrom £59.33 exc. VAT
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 3 - 3MtrFrom £67.63 exc. VAT
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 4 - 3MtrFrom £140.59 exc. VAT
- Reinforcing Steel LinksFrom £1.07 exc. VAT
- Splice Bar / Straight BarFrom £1.12 exc. VAT
- U BarFrom £2.47 exc. VAT
- L BarFrom £1.37 exc. VAT
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 2 - 6MtrFrom £93.13 exc. VAT
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 1 - 6MtrFrom £70.97 exc. VAT
- Prefabricated Cage: Type 3 - 6MtrFrom £131.40 exc. VAT
- Boot Beam Cage 3MtrFrom £98.82 exc. VAT
- Boot Beam Cage 6MtrFrom £187.76 exc. VAT
- Pile Cage: 4 x Main Bars - 3MtrFrom £66.12
- Pile Cage: 6 x Main Bars - 3MtrFrom £93.96
- Pile Cage: 4 x Main Bars - 6MtrFrom £125.63
- Pile Cage: 6 x Main Bars - 6MtrFrom £178.54
Need Something A Bit Different?
Call Us On
01283 763 992
All prefabricated cages listed here are held in-stock for immediate dispatch to your site or location of choice. Stock cages, ground beams, or columns are built to 3000mm and 6000mm lengths, with links at 300mm unless otherwise stated. Custom dimensions, shapes and specifications are always available. We can provide cages fully welded, tied, or even loose, along with any additional rebar you need. There is no minimum order quantity or weight for stock or bespoke prefabricated steel reinforcement.
Prefabricated reinforcement cages are constructed using high quality hot-rolled carbon steel sourced within the UK. With decades of experience in designing and manufacturing reinforcement solutions for some of the biggest construction projects in the UK, we are well placed to supply the most effective solution for your build.
Having cages and other reinforcement solutions prefabricated makes the hassle of placing accurate and appropriate concrete reinforcement on-site unnecessary. If you're short on time or space, having your concrete reinforcement cages pre-built off-site and delivered on the day you need them makes the difference between your project being finished on time, or you losing a potential long-term contract, and the reputation of your business. Prefabricated solutions result in:
- Improved reinforcement production speed
- Improved accuracy
- Reduced labour time and costs
- Reduced chance of material wastage and loss
- Reduced errors associated to material or section identification and placement
- Greatly improved peace of mind
Reinforcement Products Online was set up to cater for a huge gap in the market created by a demand for high quality and reliable prefabricated reinforcement solutions delivered within an acceptable timeframe and on budget.
Large firms turn away or delay responding to many smaller projects, leaving contractors with very few alternatives than to fabricate cages, piles, and columns on-site, with employees who lack the proper skills to work effectively and efficiently. This results in unnecessary micro-management; taking the valuable time of your site managers in directing employees in steel fixing, and continuously having to monitor output quality.
Assessing the need as vital, and having a management and employee structure that is able to boast decades of experience with construction projects all over the UK, Reinforcement Products Online was established. The aim is to supply a reliable, high-quality, quick, and most of all straightforward service for the supply of steel reinforcement solutions in the UK.
We pride ourselves in the personal nature of any project we take on; imparting support and assistance where necessary allowing you to spend your resources on other areas of attention. Our bespoke reinforcement solutions are developed to provide you with items that are simple to drop in-place on-site; tagged with designators accompanying a schematic overlay of your drawings. This equips groundworkers with clear, easy to follow guidelines with the placement of our reinforcement cages.