Terms & Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions before placing your order. They do not affect your statutory rights. Placing an order with Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take immediate effect on the day they are posted. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with them.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw temporarily or permanently this website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please call us on +44 (0)1283 205 930 for further assistance.
This website is owned and operated by:
Heaton Manufacturing Ltd
Unit 1 Grangewood Farm, Coalpit Lane, Grangewood, Derbyshire, DE12 8BG,
If you need to contact us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our team on: +44 (0)1283 763 992
- The Contract
- Online Payments
- Payment by customer with Account facilities
- Inspection & Returns
- Title & Risk
- Cancellations & Returns
1. The Contract
1.1 All orders are accepted by us only under these terms and they may not be altered.
1.2 Quotations and estimates are invitations to treat only.
1.3 You should be responsible to us for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order including any applicable design drawing or specification provided to us by you and for giving us any necessary information relation to the goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the contract in accordance with its Terms.
1.4 Prices quoted are applicable to the quantity specified and on the information provided by you at the time of order. In the event of orders being placed for lesser quantities, or if there is any change in specifications, delivery dates, or delay is caused by your instructions or lack of instructions, we shall be entitled to adjust the price of the goods and delivery to take account of the changes.
2. Online Payments
2.1 Payment for your order is made at the point of placing the order.
2.2 Payment can be made by debit card, credit card and paypal.
2.3 We will advise you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason.
2.4 All prices and charges on our website are in Pounds Sterling. All product prices and delivery costs are displayed throughout the site without VAT. VAT is applicable and is applied at checkout.
2.5 If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you an option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling the order.
2.6 For security and protection should we need to refund you for any reason refunds will be given by the same method by which payment was made.
2.7 We reserve the right to cancel and refund your order if we have any concerns with regards to the payment.
3. Payment for customers with an Account facility
3.1 All accounts are due for payment month end plus 30 days from the date of invoice.
3.2 We do accept payment of accounts by credit card. Payments of accounts must be settled by either cheque or bank transfer only.
3.3 Even if we have previously agreed to give you credit, we reserve the right to refuse to execute any order or Contract if the arrangements for payment or your credit rating is not satisfactory to us. 3.4 In the case of short delivery, you will remain liable to pay the full invoice price of all goods delivered or available for delivery.
3.5 You may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to us by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim, which you may have, or allege to have, for any reason whatsoever.
3.6 We shall be entitled at all times to set off any debt or claim of whatever nature which we may have against you against any sums due from us to you.
3.7 Credit facilities may be withdrawn or reduced at any time at our sole discretion.
3.8 Late payment may result in cancellation of credit facilities.
4. Inspection & Returns
4.1 You shall inspect the goods at the place and time of unloading or collection.
4.2 You must advise us by telephone immediately and give us written notice within three working days of unloading of any claim for short delivery or damage.
4.3 If you do not give us that notice within that time, the goods will be deemed to have been delivered in the quantities shown in the delivery documents and in a satisfactory condition.
4.4 You shall not be entitled, and irrevocably and unconditionally waive any rights, to reject the goods or claim any damages whatsoever, for short delivery howsoever caused.
4.5 Our liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
4.6 Where it is, or would have been, apparent on a reasonable inspection that the goods are not in conformity with the Contract or (where the Contract is a contract for sale by sample) that the bulk does not compare with the sample, you must advise us by telephone immediately, and give us written notice within three working days of inspection.
4.7 If you fail to give us that notice within that time, the goods will be deemed to have been accepted and you shall not be entitled, and irrevocably and unconditioned waive any rights, to reject the goods.
4.8 After the 3 day period goods must be returned at the Customer’s expense and shall be at the Customer’s risk regarding insurance for a value not less than the full invoice price.
4.9 Specifically ordered or non-stock items are not returnable.
4.10 Costs of collection and re-delivery of replacement items will be met by the Customer unless attributable to the negligence of the Seller.
4.11 Only goods returned in saleable condition can be accepted for credit.
4.12 The Seller reserves the right to levy a restocking and handling charge of 25%.
4.13 All returns must be sanctioned by the Seller prior to goods being brought back
5.1 Delivery will be effected when the goods leave our premises whether carried by us or an independent carrier, or the premises of our suppliers when the goods are delivered direct from suppliers.
5.2 Delivery dates are given in good faith, but are estimates only and time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract.
5.3 For the avoidance of doubt, and without detracting from any other provisions of these Terms, we shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever whether direct or indirect (including for the avoidance of doubt of any liability to any third party) resulting from any delay in delivery of the goods, or failure to deliver the goods in a reasonable time –whether such delay or failure is caused by our negligence or otherwise howsoever.
5.4 You must provide the necessary labour and suitable offload machinery for unloading the goods –and unloading is to be completed with reasonable speed. If our delivery vehicle is kept waiting for an unreasonable time, or is obliged to return without completing delivery, or if we provide additional staff to unload goods, an additional charge will be made.
5.5 The price agreed includes our normal delivery charges but we may make an additional charge if we incur further costs or expenses such as (but not limited to): those caused by delivery of less than a full load, complying with your request for delivery outside our normal delivery pattern or trading by instalments.
5.6 We reserve the right to make delivery by instalments and tender to a separate invoice in respect of each instalment. Our failure to deliver any one or more instalments, or any claim by you in respect of any one or more instalments, shall not entitle you to treat the Contract as a whole as repudiated.
5.7 If you fail to take delivery, accept or collect the goods within the agreed time, in our discretion, we may make an additional charge, invoice you for the goods, or treat the Contract as repudiated and, in any case, recover our losses from you.
5.8 If the goods are to be deposited other than on your private premises, you shall be responsible for compliance with all regulations, and for all steps which need to be taken for the protection at all times of persons or property.
5.9 If you collect goods from us, you are solely responsible for the size, weight and positioning of the load on the vehicle and shall indemnity us in respect of all costs, claims, losses or expenses we may incur as a result of your collecting the goods.
5.10 You will indemnify us in respect of all costs, claims, losses or expenses we may incur as a result of delivery in accordance with your instructions. This indemnity will be reduced in proportion to the extent that such costs, losses, claims or expenses are due to our negligence.
5.11 It is your responsibility to ensure we are notified in writing of any access issues or if there are no offload facilities. We will presume that access for an arctic is possible unless otherwise advised.
5.12 Unless offload has been agreed, it is not our responsibility to assist with offload, apart from the positioning of the vehicle in a safe accessible place and the removal of strapping.
5.13 It is your responsibility to ensure any lifting equipment is in good working order and is suitable for the lift load. All operators need to have valid training certificates for the machines they use.
5.14 If for any reason we feel that the offload of goods could be a Health & Safety issue, we reserve the right not to permit offload. All related costs will be incurred by the customer if this was not agreed in writing prior to delivery.
6.1 Where goods are found to have a defect we will supply replacement goods free of charge, or refund all or (where appropriate) part of the price of the relevant goods.
6.2 We shall not be liable if the defect arises from wear and tear, or if the defect arises from wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse, alteration or repairs of the goods, failure to follow British Standards or industry instructions relevant to the goods, or storage of the goods in unstable conditions.
6.3 We shall not be liable if the defect would have been apparent on a reasonable inspection at time of unloading, unless you advise us by telephone immediately and written notice of any claim is given to us within three working days of the time of unloading.
6.4 We shall not be liable if in any case the defect is discovered more than three months from the date of delivery.
6.5 We shall not be liable if the goods are manufactured, processed or milled by us to the design, quantity measurement or specification of you or your agents and you find a non-compliance, if we undertake that the goods are still fit for purpose.
7. Title & Risk
7.1 Risk in the goods shall pass to you when the goods are delivered.
7.2 The property in the goods shall remain with us until you pay all sums due to us, whether in respect of the Contract or otherwise.
7.3 Until title passes you shall hold the goods as our fiduciary agent an bailee.
7.4 Until title passes we agree that you may use, or agree to sell the goods as principal and not as agents in the ordinary cause of your business subject to the express condition that at our direction, the entire proceeds of any sale or insurance proceeds received in respect of the goods are held in trust for us and not mixed with any other monies, or paid into an overdrawn bank account and, at all times, be identifiable as our money.
7.5 We shall be entitled, at any time, to recover any or all of the goods in your possession to which we have title and for that purpose, we, our employees or agents may, with such transport as is necessary, enter upon any premises occupied by you, or to which you have access and where the goods may be, or are believed to be, situated.
8.1 Orders may be cancelled and the buyer must indemnify against all costs, claims, losses or expenses incurred as a result of that cancellation.
8.2 Cancellation of orders for standard products may incur a standard re-stocking charge of 25% but this might be greater depending on the goods.
8.3 The Company (Heaton Manufacturing Limited) will be entitled without prejudice to the Company’s other rights, either to cancel or terminate the contract or to suspend any further deliveries in any of the following events: Non-compliance by The Buyer with the Company’s terms of payment, also delays in payment when credit has been granted but the value of the order exceeds the total credit limit granted.
8.4 Any Non Standard / Non Stock / Bespoke Products or goods that have been made, modified or painted to the buyers instruction / specifications will be exempt from cancellation and cannot be returned for a refund or credit.
8.5. All reinforcement will be treated as a non-standard item and will therefore be a non-refundable product. This includes prefabricated cages, bespoke mesh, all loose cut and bent. This will also mean these items are exempt from cancellation and being returned for refund or credit.
These terms were last changed 18 August 2018.
What customer information do we handle and / or collect?
- We use Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. With this platform we automatically receive from your internet use non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information such as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive at the Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk website, your type of browser, the devise you’re using and your ISP. We also collect Demographics and Interests data in the development of Personalised Advertising.
- All customers are required to enter their email address; delivery and billing address and contact telephone number(s) when placing an order with us.
- All orders placed with Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk are recorded within a personal account for each customer. Payment details are NOT stored anywhere within our site and are not visible to any of our employees or web developers.
- All users of the website who raise queries regarding any of our products by email or telephone must supply either an email address or contact telephone number for us to respond to in answering the query. These contact details are not used for any other purpose than answering the query that has been raised and are not shared with any third-party. These details are not used by Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk for any marketing purposes.
What purposes is this information used for?
- Cookies and other technologies used by our website are used for the following purposes; to customize your shopping experience by remembering items placed in your basket and any details entered into the checkout stages to prevent you having to enter them again before placing an order. When returning to our site having already placed an order your name and email address will be stored within the first stage of the checkout process to facilitate your shopping experience.
- Information relating to your IP address, ISP, browser type and the URLs of sites from which you arrive at the Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk website, along with demographics and interests data, is used to develop and monitor the performance of the website advertising campaigns and for the purposes of assisting customers who on rare occasions encounter any technical difficulties when using our site.
- All customer information including email addresses, delivery and billing addresses and contact telephone numbers are used for the purpose of processing customer order(s) with Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk. All sales receipts are sent automatically to customer email addresses.
- We do not share, rent or sell any customer information with any third parties for marketing purposes. However, if you interact with any embedded content, such as a YouTube video, your actions might be tracked by third-parties, such as Google. This is also the case with any social sharing buttons, which may also be tracked by third-parties, such as Facebook and Twitter. This is not something Reinforcementproductsonline has control over.
- All customer delivery addresses and telephone numbers are used when organising the delivery of orders and subsequently must be relayed to our courier company. Our courier company neither share this information with any third-party nor use this information for any other purpose than for organising the delivery of orders. Details of the courier company used for the delivery of customer orders can be obtained by sending us an email at email@example.com
- All customer payment details including card details are processed automatically within a secure environment by Sage Pay. All transactions made via Sage Pay are handled in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, a strict set of security guidelines for all organizations that accept or process card payments.
- From time to time we may contact existing customers by email with news of special offers and promotions on our products. You can subscribe to these emails at the time that you place your order by ticking the check box at the bottom of the page and you will be added to our customer promotions database. Customers may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by visiting the unsubscribe link at the foot of these emails.
User information choices
All users of our website and all of our customers may make certain choices regarding the use of their personal information.
- Customers wishing to place an order with Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk may do so either online using our secure checkout process, by telephone or by email. Payment for orders placed online may only be made by card or by Paypal. Customers wishing to pay by any means must contact us by telephone. Telephone orders may be placed by calling +44 (0)1283 205 930. Calls to this number are charged at the standard local rate.
- Customers may specify particular telephone numbers upon which they should be contacted to arrange delivery of items on their order.
- Customers may specify whether they prefer to be contacted by email or telephone should we need to contact them regarding order details or delivery arrangements.
- Customers may specify a different delivery address to billing address. However, all billing addresses provided when ordering from Reinforcementproductsonline.co.uk must match the address to which the card / account used for payment is registered. Where the specified billing address does not match those held by the card issuer or account issuer, payment cannot be processed.
How to contact us
Should you need to contact us to discuss any of these terms or to specify how we may or may not use your information as detailed above, please email us or telephone us on +44 (0)1283 205 930 (lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please leave a message if we are busy or if you are calling outside of these times and we will get back to you shortly.
Heaton Manufacturing Ltd
Unit 1 Grangewood Farm, Coalpit Lane, Grangewood, Derbyshire, DE12 8BG,
Tel: +44 (0)1283 763 992