Cover Gripper Grade Plate Spacers
- Grips Rebar To Reduce Movement
- Large Base For Use With Damp Proof Course
- Available For 25-35mm, 40-50mm, 65-75mm, and 90/100mm Concrete Cover
- Quantity: 200no Bag (90/100mm spacer bags contain 100no)
Also Known As: Wide Base Spacers, Grade Plate Spacer, Mesh Fix, Rebar Spacer, Plastic Mesh Spacer, Flat Base Spacer
Plastic spacers are used to support reinforcement fabric, assisting with load distribution of mesh and ensuring that correct concrete cover is realised.
- Gripper grade spacers grip onto rebar, preventing any lateral movement so that the spacer remains fixed in place.
- Cover grade spacers have a wide base, spreading the load across a larger area and therefore reducing the risk of the spacer puncturing any damp-proof membranes below.
Our Cover-Gripper Grade Spacers offer the perfect combination for effective reinforcement fabric support. Supplied in bags of 200no (100no for 90mm/100mm cover), we keep large stock levels and can offer immediate dispatch to site or premises once you’ve placed your order.
Standard Carriage Rates
For all standard items the shipping rates are as follows.
|Weight (KGs)||Carriage Cost|
|0 - 10||£25.00|
|11 - 20||£30.00|
|21 - 30||£45.00|
|31 - 40||£60.00|
|41 - 50||£75.00|
|51 - 60||£90.00|
|61 - 70||£105.00|
|71 - 80||£120.00|
|81 - 90||£150.00|
|101 - 110||£165.00|
|111 - 500||£180.00|
Stock items are usually dispatched either immediately, or within 1-2 days. Delivery for most standard items will be via courier. Some items will be delivered on a pallet depending on quantity. If you'd like clarification on shipping costs or would like to organise shipping on a particular day to ease site management, call us now on 01283 763 992.
|Bespoke Dimensions Available||No|